<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 02, 2010
I. Miss. You.
I need to talk to you, seriously. I've been stuck talking to people I barely know, and kind of annoy me (sometimes). I need to laaaugh like I used to even when you're insulting me or whatever. [And heck if you were testing lines on me, my answer is yes. Except no one pays for anything. Because that is a lot of money. Well the person you wanted to write that to (the person you were testing lines on me for) probably wouldn't say that because she's probably used to spending your money, but that's what I would say, so screw it.]
Sometimes I just feel like asking you for help and shit like that but you're working towards that goal you have, so I just shut up. But sometimes, sometimes I'm just tempted to be all, "Yeah this dude is bothering me I need a friend to fake something can you do it for me." But WE barely know each other and this seems to be a lot to ask.
But however conversely though we don't know each other all that well I can still count on you to be awesome to be hilarious and to offer to deviate someone's septum.
Thank you, I love you (as a friend, idiot) and I miss you. Still.
This is so cheesy. But who doesn't love cheese?

@ 6:34 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard