Saturday, July 03, 2010
Okay there have been too many incidents which prove that I am psychic.
1. I called a friend just as something happened to her.
2. I thought about a band, and my iTunes played 5 - 6 songs, all from that band. My iTunes is on shuffle.
3. The words "The City is at War" popped up in my head randomly, and all of a sudden that song showed up on my iTunes.
4. My sister and I were on Nickelodeon (because we're kids like that) and we saw this thing for The Troop, and I thought one of the guys looked okay, and I thought in my head, "Yeah I probably shouldn't tell anyone that someone from Nickelodeon is good-looking because the only time you can do that is when you're talking about Big Time Rush." And what pops out? Big Time Rush.
I. Have tapped into the other 97% of my brain where all the good stuff is.
The only thing is, when I think about it like, "Damn was that a psychic vision?!" It doesn't work anymore. So I can't announce my findings to the world, or they won't come true.
Ha. I really believe this is happening to me.
Also I really hope that I'm wrong about the whole Singapore flood thing. But in case it might come true, I'm trying to be nicer to people and not be mean to the annoying people in my life and love my friends more.
On the last day of my life, I just want to look back and be like, "Regarding my friends and people around me, I ain't got no regrets."
Maybe I'm just being paranoid ):
@ 6:53 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard