Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Is it weird that I find the greatest part of Charlie is his shoulders?
Okay, fine. He looks great in brown and red hair, he's tall (5foot11!), he has cool shirts, he has a British accent, he can sing, he can play the ukelele, he can play the guitar, he can play exotic instruments like the melodica which no one knows about, he can direct music videos, he doesn't blindly follow trends, he can write songs and lyrics, he admits that he's lame/cheesy.
But seriously.
In Asia, have you EVER seen shoulders that fine?
They're just so... Broad. I know guys' shoulders are all broad, but his is particularly angular and...
I don't know. It's just so cool.
Sorry to whoever I freaked out by obsessing over a guy's shoulders.
I wrote you a letter to make you feel better 'bout the fact that I'm gone;
@ 8:50 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard