Thursday, May 13, 2010
I AM SAD ABOUT DYLAN. STILL.
But we can't do anything about it, Haseena.
Damn. HE USED TO BE SO GOOD-LOOKING.
D:
Seriously, the blondness + the face + the clothes YEAH.
Yes, it's not a test, I am actually fangirling about SOMEONE. But hey, why blame me? Why don't you blame the person who happens to be so damn good-looking?
...
Yeah fangirl time over.
Whooooooosh back to real life.
History was... >:/ Misleading. The SEQ questions at the back confused everyone, I swear. (Yes Haseena, I'll get the post up soon, five seconds.) It just reminded me of how I didn't actually study for LoN for Common Tests, and how it caught up with me now. Stupid shizz, and we all studied Hitler and Lenin. >:/
@ 2:03 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard