<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 18, 2010
He can run like the wind
Yet he slows down just for me
He's an expert with the chords
Yet for me, he would keep teaching D

He fills my life with light,
With colours of all shades.
Making my life screamingly bright,
and all the darkness fades.

I love him so much I would do anything
And he feels the same.
He wouldn't leave me behind
Nor leave me with any blame.

He is so perfect,
That he turns heads on the street.
Yet till the very end,
I'm the only one he wants to meet.

He loves Cobra Starship
And YouTube, like I do.
Everything I love,
He happens to like too.

We were made for each other,
The perfect fit and match.
We're like the lock and key,
The door doesn't need that latch.

Despite that, there's a problem,
One that makes me quite upset.
And that crippling flaw is
That we haven't met yet.










I NEVER SAID I WAS GOOD AT POEMS, SORRY! I was in the mood for one. I leave professional poems to deathsparlour.deviantart.com

@ 7:38 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard