Saturday, February 27, 2010
You can't tell, really.
That this isn't right.
The apple's red.
And the flesh is all white.
It's a bit of cyanide.
Perhaps arsenic too.
She'll have to open up wide
And have a chew.
Here she comes now
With that innocent smirk.
Oh why am I even doing this,
I must be berserk.
That dress,
With blue and yellow and white.
Those ruby-red lips,
Glistening in the light.
I walk out to her,
And offer her the fruit.
I watch her take a bite,
Then land next to my foot.
Here the prince comes
On his great white horse.
He'll kiss her now, and make her his wife.
She'll have a better life.
@ 8:01 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard