<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 05, 2010
My whole tablet smells of Mopiko now.
Because I was covered in sandfly/mosquito bites from chin to ankle, and -
Shit there's a lizard in my room.
Anyway.
And my mom decided that me scratching the bites all day wasn't advisable, and got me a nice tube of Mopiko(: I am now one happy camper.
Perhaps literallly.
I'm not going to type out everything that happened in OBS. There're too many things. Besides, everyone knows what happened. Well, fine, so none of you guys knew that ShiYing attacked WuTong's boobs in the middle of the night, or that I sound like Khairunnisa after only five days of being in the same Watch as her ("J,U,N-K-O, Junko Junko here we go!"), but you know. We all know the basics.

Though I have to say, the Aloe Vera gel thing doesn't really work for mosquito/sandfly bites. So I practically WASTED ShiYing/Melissa's gel. Sorry~
And my poor Watchmates (and Melissa) kept having to endure my whiny "It got worse! It got worse!" and "Shit I cannot stand it anymore~". Sorry guys.

TENZING IS SO BONDED, DAMMIT.
Sure, we made friends in Junko, but we weren't all that bonded. We just knew more things about each other (Khairunnisa is whiny, Velvet is pervertic, ShiYing is weird, WuTong is sleepy, Nadia can be evil, FuYu is full of accidental language jokes, I am an underpacker, etc.) but we weren't really bonded bonded, you know? Unlike Tenzing, who immediately made plans to camp over at Melissa's. And they hug each other.
... Junko doesn't.
Oh well.

My cousin got me a husky plush toy from New Zealand. My mom and I scared my dog with it, which means that she'll be creeping into my room and attacking it in the middle of the night.
Just like the styrofoam cubes.
Messy, those.

I needed to pee just now, and I held it in for a while, until I looked around and realised that I was in my own house, with a working toilet. And when I was getting a glass of water from the water container/jug thing, I looked at it and thought, "Jerrican."
I swear, OBS is taking over my life.

Camp 2 is better than Camp 1~~~ Come on. You go to OBS for OBS, not a Bintan resort, or something. (I'll have you know Bintan resorts may not be as clean/good as OBS HQ. It's that bad. Or good. Depending on how you look at it.) We went into the Camp 1 dining hall, and we were all, "OH MY GOD, CHAIRS!"
Yeah. Hillbillies, we all are.
When we got back from OBS typing felt weird. And my subscription box was two rows long. Yeah. Two. Mostly from Shane.
But still.

MY MOM IS TAKING ME OUT FOR MACS FOR LUNCH TOMORROW I AM A HAPPY KID :D
I know everyone had Macs today, and I'm having it tomorrow, but at least I'm getting Macs~
We missed Singapore food when we were in OBS. Especially FuYu, but she didn't get to say that fully before she hit the water.
Oh well.

@ 5:27 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard