<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Heyyyyy.
Thinking Day was today. Was a drag, as usual. But it was fun in the end because LiYun, Chan Zhi, Qing, QiaoEn and I went out to watch Valentine's Day. Then LiYun left, and ZhiHan and Qiao stayed with Qing and I to eat, because we told our parents we were going to eat dinner outside, and we therefore had no dinner. So we stayed, and because of QingYuan's insistent comments, we ate the carrot cake. It was actually really funny.

All four of us stand outside the food court.
Qiao orwasit ZhiHan: Let's just eat here.
(Qiao and ZhiHan walks in.)
Me: What is even good to eat he-
QingYuan: Carrot Cake.
Me: YOU THOUGHT OF THAT ANSWER BEFORE I EVEN ASKED!!!
QingYuan: HAHAHA.

Haha.
It was super funny. And after we were done (and ZhiHan ordered dessert that she didn't eat), we ended up gossiping (which I am guilty about now, because I made a promise to myself to not gossip. Damn.) and talking and generally enjoying each other's company. (:
And then we went to the MRT station still talking, then QiaoEn and I tried to figure out the shortest way to get home, while QingYuan and ZhiHan popped into 7-11 to get a drink. Then when QiaoEn and I were done poking at the MRT map, QingYuan and ZhiHan were out, complaining that the prices were outrageous. And ZhiHan realises that she had water all this time. -.- And we leave for home whee.

Well.
I officially love Justin Beiber now, after watching this video. I've always liked the tune of the song Baby. But after watching the video, I LOVE that song. It's all thanks to a friend of mine who had a friend who had this friend, who had this friend, who had this cousin, who had a friend, who - Oh. A butterfly. who uploaded it to Facebook, which made it appear on my News Feed, so out of curiosity I watched it. And oh my lights. That singer. Is good-looking. And my age. And has cool clothes. And that's pretty cool.


HAHA OKAY.
HOW MANY OF YOU PEOPLE WERE STARING AT THAT PARAGRAPH OPEN-MOUTHED IN SHOCK. Honestly. Hahaha. Okay this just proves that I am not one to fangirl. Ha.
Not that anyone said I fangirl-ed. But you know. Everyone thinks that girls always fangirl. Well that's not true. I don't. (:
(But honestly, jokes and mockery aside, that boy can dance. (SORRY SU!) The probably-choreographed part. Not the weird hand movements, or pelvis thrusts.)

Dammit I just proved my senior/friend right. Again. Shut up, I know what you're thinking. -.- But heyyyy at least I wear skirts and sexay heels right(:
And most girls know about games. Right?
Right.
I know I'm right.

@ 9:27 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard