Wednesday, January 13, 2010
EVERYONE is giving me flak about my email. This is horrible. I must do something. Then again the prospect of re-adding everyone is a dangerous daunting one.
Whatever.
I stole this from Shammah's Facebook notes. But she vill neber know, because she doesn't read my blog (anymore). WAHAHA I rule the world.
Honestly. I stole it. She didn't tag me at all.
So WAHAHA I rule the world.
Oh wait. You can't paste things in blogger. Because it's a b*tch. >:/ Even Ctrl V doesn't work. (Yes. I've tried. I'm from a Future School after all, PLEASE give me some credit. -.-)
SO instead of a nice note I shall just do a boring vlogitty vlog. (As Phil calls it.)
OR I will promote more videos!
Hmm.
All iPod users?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaPdTHvNK2U&fmt=18It's in HQ~ :D
@ 5:43 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard