<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 22, 2010
And here I am, posting again.
I have E Math and A Math and Chinese homework that I need to do before Sunday. And on Sunday I have to choing NAFA and finish my mushroom painting (, and ask Justin Lim if he knows Melissa's boyfriend, to satisfy Fiorina/JingYi's curiosity :D).
So why post, effing idiot Kimberly?
Because SOMEONE whose name I shall not mention (Khairunnisa Yahya), asked me to post something about her. Because she wants it.
So okay. Hi(: This post is mainly for you, Khairunnisa.

I'm suspecting EpiCentre isn't gonna help me solve my iPod issues. I think the problem lies with my USB pods. I'mma gonna go to the TAs.
I hope they don't eat me.
Just like I ate my ex, Max.
Heh. Heh. Heh.
I've had people tell me they're nice people, though. I'm just going to go there, explain my problem, and smile at them so they feel happier than they are. And hopefully they're not too busy to find me annoying. Oh well. They don't need to find people annoying/hate their jobs. Their jobs seem awesome. They can...! I shouldn't say it. Not here.
That just sounded wrong. It wasn't meant to sound that way. Sorry.


SO.
How's life, dudes.
That. Was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy. HAHAH like House Comm today whoo.
It was superepicfunny okay.
I love Bronte Sec 3 House Comm~~
And Sec 2('09) Guides, of course.

@ 8:23 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard