Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Uh. Thanks Christine.
What's the deal with Disney?
Why are they getting so involved with Asians? I mean, I know I insult Asians as a joke (Come on! I'M Asian! You can't think I MEAN it, can you?), but it doesn't mean I hate them. So don't get me wrong, I think being Asian isn't that bad a thing.
But honest to the lights above me.
Replacing Lilo and Stitch with manga is sooooooo not a good idea. And come on.
Upin And Ipin?
-.- You've got to be kidding me.
And I can name more Asian stuff! Pucca, Pucca Dance Party ("Pucca Pucca Dance Pahty!"), Pucca Claus, So Syok Holidays (SYOK!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!), and there are MORE.
What is with America and trying to be Asian?
There's The Biggest Loser Asia, Amazing Race Asia, and now Disney Channel Asia trying to be more Asian than they already are by sensoring everything.
This is really maddening. You can tell how mad I am by the use of the word "maddening".
But anyway.
Go celebrate (with thousands of other YouTubers) Shane having million susbscribers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTrxkXZH27s
@ 7:50 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard