Wednesday, December 09, 2009
I don't think I can hide it anymore.
I mean, I guess it's obvious. I've been trying to suppress it for really long. I know it's freaking bad for me to like him. So I tried to keep it down, putting on this pissed off/bored face to my fellow MRT boarders, probably freaking them out. And I just can't not think about him. I mean, he's tall, and tan, and buff
like Jon. So, I'm not going to keep it in anymore. I'm gonna tell the world.
I. Like. Taylor. Lautner.
WAHAHA. Bet I got you there. :D
Oh come on. I just watched New Moon with half of the Sec 2 Guides, INCLUDING QIAOEN. That's gotta be one excuse to like Taylor Lautner (who's dating Taylor Swift. :D)
After the movie everyone decided to eat, and after they ate they decided they needed coffee. From Starbucks. So they get some mocha frap thing each, (RuoNing added cinnamon!) and while they were waiting for it, QiaoEn looked up at me, smiled in the scariest, QiaoEnnest way possible, and said, "Samuel Fang." I gave her the ! Look.
My friend, you are not going to be forgotten by them, even if you stop stalking my Facebook. I'm sorry.
But anyhoosle.
Everyone pleeeeease hope that Shane is okay): He just went for surgery and there are TUBES stuck into him)): HOPEHOPEHOPE.
And please, don't roll over your own foot with a wheelie chair in shock when you see his state.
@ 3:13 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard