<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 22, 2009
This is all I learnt at November Act:
Jon is cool, Victor has cool shoes, Chris can sing very well and Isaac is direction-challenged.
Okay, that's not all. I'll tell all that I can remember.

We went there, rather early. Rather. Then we had to register, at a little graffitied wooden table, and people who were sitting there were Jon and Timothy. And then we had the whole name thing, where which Jon was writing my name (in his super kiddy handwriting, :D), and he was all, "So, how do you pronounce that last name?" I told him to forget it, like I tell everyone else.
Then we pop into the AVT-like thing, and split into groups, and then break the ice. (I know. -.-) And in Group 2 we have Isaac (Sec 3), Benedict (Sec 3), Janine (Sec 2), Lynette (Sec 2) , Nicola (Sec 1), and me. So we break ice and present about schools and gossip.
Then we play Whacko! Then we realise that 6 people is wayyyy too little, so we combine with Group 1. And Jon and Jamie (?) join in, and we end up dragging GuyWhoReallyWasn'tInvolvedAndWasJustShoutingNamesForUsWhenWeNeededToRestart into it. Poor Guy escaped after a round. Everyone laughed at QiaoEn's major confusion/shock/spasm.
Then we come back and were shocked by the news that we had to perform at night. -.- So we end up joining with Group 4, Chris Sun's group. We couldn't decide what to do and were chased out without deciding much.
And we went for the station games, and they were somehow related to ancient Greece and Greek Gods/Goddessess. Somehow. We played Captain's Ball, basketball. Then we go for a quiz with a video, then we go for waterbombing! Newspaper! But we were supposed to stand behind the chair with newspaper, so when they miss, we get wet. But we had to wait for another group (Grace's.), and while we did, Isaac talked to Jon, and asked why he was naked in the video. Jon said, "I wasn't naked! I was wearing... Swimming trunks." (And a cape, actually) Then we play, real hardcore.
I was really good. Honest. Why don't you believe me?
Fine, I missed. Twice.
Anyway.
Then we leave that area, go to Yellow Level and find stuff with ACS (I) stickers on them. It was okay. Isaac jumped on every locker to look into the higher ones. I swear, they are digusting people. There were Milo packets, old PE shirts, shoes, NCC hats, newspapers, ACS (I) magazines, tests, Mamee, drinks, etcetc in the lockers. Then we leave and head for lunch, then Victor comes to our table (and scares the heck out of me) to ask Nicola if she needed the halal food packet. Then we talk, about Korea (:D Inside joke), Twilight, spoofs, and what we should do for the performance, basically.
And then we head off to some area to decide on what we should do and practice. We decided to sing a song, then. I'll tell you our decision of what song later. (: In the midst of our discussing, Chris was suggesting songs, and he suggested a song by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I forgot the name. I didn't know the song, so I asked him how it went, and he sang two lines.
He. Sings. Like. An. Angel.
Okay I don't know how angels sing but his voice was so freaking good. Love his voice TTM. And the specs. And the guitar. Which Isaac can play, too. In fact almost everyone in ACS (I) can play the guitar. Then we got called off to an area, where the schools' presentation started again. Then there was this really really cool ancient Greece thing. Where Brandon said we would see Greek Gods. Then Victor, Jon and Jamie (?) dressed up in togas ( :DDD with shirts inside, obviously) and scared the heck out of Brandon. But it was an act, obviously. -.- But it was so freaking awesome, with Zeus' son (Victor), Posseidon's son (Jon) and Hades' right-hand man (Jamie). Group 1 - 3 followed Zeus' son for the quest (to find Pandora's Box), and everyone asked Victor lots of questions, and he ended up whipping out his phone, saying, "Wait, let me call Zeus."
We failed.
But quoting Isaac, it was "frikin' screwed up, lah". Butbutbut it was fun.
Then it rained ): There was supposed to be this water bomb fight, then it rained and we all had to sit indoors. So we practiced our items (without Chris/Isaac/Benedict, who needed to practice for worship session) and I watched others play the eagle game, with ten thousand people behind one person. Joshua Ting went out of the line, and ended up running after all of them.
Then it stopped raining, so we could go out to the field and water bomb everyone. They told us to fill it up, and we ended up re-tying most of them, 'cos some of us can't tie for nuts. We had expert advice from a Barker guy (and I'm not even kidding. He had every single skill known in mankind that you needed to know for water/paint bomb fights). He was real nice. But I didn't find out his name ): Then, using his skills, he and some girls hid our ammo into a bag so we could bomb everyone else when they thought it was all over.
There was a chair, a person on the chair and a hula-hoop wrapped in newspaper. The person was to hold the hula-hoop and try to stop it from getting wet. Group members helped with shields and bombing others' hoops. So person standing on chair gets the wettest. So guess who was that person for Groups 1 -3?
That's right. Yours truly.
But I didn't get wet. Only my legs. Which was really sad): I really wanted to get wet. Isn't that the point of water bomb fights? Joshua Ting threw KILLER water bombs. They flew from his end of the huge field, to THE OTHER SIDE. Then my team dug into our spare ammo. When it was all over (and no one won), NiceBarkerDude told me that our ammo was stolen. (!) :DD It was soooooo funny and we were all laughing like heck while we cleared up the newspaper and plastic bags.
Then we changed and had a girls' room bonding session, (where which this nice PLMGS girl told me I looked like Adrian (?) and advised me to pull my FBTs down. Which I did, thank God.) then headed to the area near the clock tower. (At least Isaac says it's a clock tower.) Then Jon told us all that there was a worship session etcetc and those who weren't comfortable with that could go somewhere else. I thought that was really nice of them. Because the last time I went, I thought it'd be okay (there was no choice given, either, so yeah) and I was really really uncomfortable. Couldn't figure out what to do.
So we hung out in the AVT-like place that we assembled in, with Future-Head-of-ACSIPB, Jeremy, as he tried to figure out Jon's tablet. (Guess what kind of tablet his is? That's right, ours. The one and only. But his stickers were so cute(: I didn't peg him for a Felix the Cat sort of guy though.) And when he failed, because Jon wasn't answering his walkie-talkie and played a song through it instead, he told us a really gross story of how he got injured. Want to know what it is, come ask me. Lazy to type whole story here.
After that we went back with Victor, and practiced again. (Isaac: "Oh my gosh how did you guys memorise the lyrics?!") Then we watched the performances and did ours. Chris played the guitar and told Isaac not to shake the iPhone which held the chords (as usual) while Isaac sang out the chords to the tune of our song. And what was our song, you ask?
Well round of applause to ZacFans, (ahem Su/Salwa) it was Breaking Free.
I know -.- (Me to Chris: "You pwn Zac Efron!")
Everyone else's performances were AWESOME, esp. QiaoEn's group's. Then we had dinner on the rooftop. Four classroom tables with four tea light candles on it. (((((: The 'dapao' packet box kinda ruined the effect a little, but still, awwwww. IA (Internal Affairs, the department who organized it all, AKA Jon's department) is so sweet. Then it all got sad when Isaac told the story of how they held their leadership camps. Pure torture. (Isaac looked at my face, smiled, and said, "Yeah.")
I already miss November Act):
BIGBIGBIG THANK YOU TO IA WHO DID EVERYTHING AND (didn't sleep the whole day before to prepare and) ONLY LEFT THE SCHOOL AT 12. (: I love you guys.

@ 5:15 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard