<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
I wanted to reply all the tags, but the replies mostly consisted of "Hi." So I decided to answer the most interesting one.
xtine: WHAT?!
Okay. Moving on.
I FOUND A NEWS REPORT!

Raffles Girls Primary School Graduating Students Given Crumplers For Leaving Gift
News of the graduating students of Raffles Girls Primary School being given Crumplers, a brand of bag known to be fairly expensive, as a graduation gift, was leaked to the public, via the internet. A graduating student had, using the famous website, Twitter, 'tweet'ed about this news. Students who had long graduated were angered, claiming that their graduation gifts were merely fairly inexpensive items.
"...[gave us something] worth one buck to us and a hundred bucks to another!" claimed Genevieve Especkerman, a Secondary Two student and an ex-Raffles Girl of graduating class 2007. "I am never going back now, except to sue them and set the school on fire!"
Other violent threats were made about this news, further proving the anger shown by the ex-students of RGPS.



Edit: GO WATCH FRED'S CHRISTMAS SONG! It is so freaking catchy and Lucas Cruikshank is so hot can sing really well.
GOGOGO: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCidnkhPtQ

@ 7:19 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard