<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 16, 2009
Give it up, Samuel Fang; I'm in a girls' school.

I realised I didn't make a dedication post to G1. 2G1. But I don't want to type to everyone, because truthfully deep down, I didn't know ALL of 2G1. We weren't perfect, we love our class, but we're not perfect. Face it, we don't bond with EVERYONE.
So, I will dedicate it to cliques instead. Though it wasn't that bad, that we would still sit in 'cliques' for recess, no?

The Hannah-Ojo 'Clique'
AKA 'Ojo and Friends'
You've been an awesome crew to me. I really thank you guys for leting me intrude into your recess group everytime I get abandoned by everyone else, and thank you for letting me talk to RuoNing when you guys are chatting. Thank you for not getting mad at me for my antics and thank you for laughing at my stupid jokes.
I hope you guys still stay awesome even after leaving 2G1 (:

BURN
Sorry I heard your name. I was coincidentally sitting nearby while you guys discussed. :b
You guys have been most of 2G1's noise and enthu-ness, so thank you for that. You guys have been really cooperative with the rest of the class and our silly rules, and we really need to thank you people. It's been funny having you guys in our big fat class and it's been an awesome year with you guys around.
(:

The HweePeng People
The Chinesey people.
You guys have been a really funny bunch, when you guys share your inside jokes with the class. ShuYu's olive fried race, YueJiao's comments, whatever. You guys have made our class rather interesting with dietry habits. And the Chinese comments.
So you guys should try to speak English more often, (:

Salwa/Su
What did you guys call yourselves? S-squared?
Salwa, you've been my best laugh buddy, and we share the awesomest action ever. ("Whoo!") We also have the best fairytale gossip sessions in the history of fairytale gossip sessions (, partly because no one else has fairytale gossip sessions). And we share a mutual love for sXephil. Su! G1 Pilot wouldn't have been the same without you and your jokes (which cause 90% of our Was-That-Funny? awkward silences). You two together have made our class absolutely HILARIOUS, what with you guys throwing toys into the pond and your shared hate for 'Chin-Chin'. Thank you for making me actually want to come to school. (:

The 2G1 Band Girls
Plus some others who don't happen to be from Band.
Science rep, Math rep, Aesthetics rep and Chinese rep. You people have been really funny. If it weren't for you reps, our homework would all be gone and disappeared down some drain. So thank you for being patient with us to the extreme, and forcing us to hand in our homework. Thank you for being there, for telling us you're all too smart for your own good. (:

Dance, Guides and NCC.
The other group that's rather Chinesey.
HuiXian and Rachel, 2008 PBL! (: Sara you've been an awesome G1 Pilot-er, and PeiJun, you've been an awesome part of Sec 2 Guides. All of you guys have made 2G1 different, bring Dance girls into our class, or changing in a closet. Thank you all for the entertainment and rather senseless arguments. (:

Mindy Phoebe and Christine
Sorry, couldn't think of a name for you guys.
Christine; ExClassComm. You three have been awesome travel/MRT station buddies, and we get the funny conversations. I'll miss our philosophical conversations, our comments about the white elephant station, and the insulting words about everyone else.
Thank you guys for putting up with my lousy-ness. (:

And I have other dedications, though they don't read my blog and stuff.

Renee
Can't believe you're leaving. Then again, I don't know you all that well.
You've been awesome funny, and entertaining to watch (not in a bad way). Thank you for showing me your normal, calm side early in the morning when I need to raise the flag. (:

Mat
Never Mathilda; because it sounds old.
We don't know each other well but I'll miss you because you are really nice to me. In fact you're really nice to everyone else. Thank you for being nice and funny most of the time, (:

And of course:
Genevieve Ruth Especkerman
You. Are. An. Idiot.
So why do I love you so much? I have no idea. But if I were Joan and Sec 2 Guides was a Korean band, you would be my bias. We're not very cliquey but you've been an awesome and tolerant friend. From the guitar-playing to Oh-My-Gosh-Pepper! screaming, we've seen it all. You keep getting injured and I really don't want you to keep doing that, because there's no Guide left in NJ to help you walk around, or at least walk as slow as you to ensure that you're not alone. So take care of yourself in NJ. Sec 2 Guides will always love you, please know that. Also we'll never forget you because you've made an impact in Sec 2 Guides. No matter what you say, there'll never be a better level rep than you. Thank you for being part of Sec 2 Guides, and thank you for indirectly telling me that I've got to cherish things in front of my face before it all disappears. (Cliche, and I should have learnt it years ago, but still.) Thank you for your breakfast-eating and your complaints about walking to my house. (:
And we love you, Genevieve.


GO TO MY DEVIANTART, GUYS O:
You know you want to~
And by the way, is anyone sad about having to go to Outward Bound? I am so freaking scared. Hope the hornets aren't there for our year -.-

@ 3:08 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard