Thursday, October 29, 2009
My egg post didn't seem to go very well with everyone else.
I will then, make a nice poem.
About poems.
My Poem PoemI call this a poem,
But it's really not.
And so this will suck,
quite a lot.
I don't really like poems,
they're unpredictable; like dice.
Though I'm not good at it,
I can try to make it nice.
I'm watching YouTube videos,
so I should probably end this now.
And I'm kinda hungry,
so I will go and eat a cow.
("OH MY GOD, IT'S FREAKING ALIVE!")
@ 4:31 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard