<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 18, 2009
My Rhyme

XuYiYuan oh XuYiYuan
I think that you are cool.
You'd probably think this rhyme is lame
But that's what we all do.

XuYiYuan you're really cool and
Rebecca thinks you're hot.
So do I and many others,
A lot, a lot, alot.

XuYiYuan they always say
That you're a badass Chingstah
But all the viewers know you well
And that Mrs Zhu's a dingstah

XuYiYuan, we love you
And SunYiMei does too.
Though she doesn't love you now,
She will, very soon.

XuYiYuan your life was hard,
but you're still really sweet.
So SunYiMei should love you now.
(XuYiYuan, do you Tweet?)

XuYiYuan is great enough
For me to make a rhyme.
And since I cannot do it well,
I must add the word 'lime'.

@ 8:11 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard