<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Me: Has anyone told you you look like Fred?
Ian: You mean that idiot on YouTube?
Me: But he's funny!
...
Ian: Cat with rabies!
Me: So you DO watch Fred!
Ian: Sometimes. So, do you watch Smosh?
Me: Yeah.
Ian: (laughs) Do you think they're hot?
Me: (pauses) Which one?
Ian: (raises eyebrows suggestively) Both.

I swear sometimes Ian is sooooooooo gay/Fred.
Not that Fred is gay.
But honestly, he talks JUST LIKE him, only without the super high pitch.

Today's tuition was fun though.
Shawn Lim (Not Sean Lim, Joan. -.-) and Lester Koh (KOH = Potassium Hydroxide!) were totally there. Shawn is so serious now, it's scary. I mean, he's still kinda funny and very Chinese, but he's very on about Math now. It's like, he and Lester can just plug in and do their work while Xavier is going on and on about stupid crap stuff that is really distracting.
No offence, Xavier.
Then Ben comes and distracts us with his whole, "Is 5 a multiple of 5?" thing. And I literally gave him the -.- face, and went, "Yes?" And then even Joan decided that 4 divided by 4 equals to 4.
-.-
I totally wanted to say something to Shawn, but he disappeared. He's carrying that awesomely cool folder that the upper sec Mavis students like to carry. It's so cool, :D And I think he changed his specs. Looks cool.
Anyway.
I love Lau Ngai and I thought everyone should know.
And also, G1 Pilot's song should probably be on Fina's blog, so PLEASE checkitout.
Eh-ree-yeah! (Area)

@ 6:36 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard