Friday, September 11, 2009
I don't worry 'cause everything's gonna be alright;
Guess who:
- Wears a green collar-ed shirt and a white cap
- Sings well. More than well. Insanely well.
- Plays the acoustic AND electric guitar.
- Looks awesome.
- Has really fair skin, but always seems to be pink. Like his skin is transparent, or something.
- Is good-looking.
- Likes to revamp songs and make them sound better than before.
- Has a long fringe.
- Has. Huge. (Extremely. Awesome. Hot.) Eyes.
- Is hilarious.
- Has "a crush on Hillary [Clinton]".
- Sings so well that he has an album. (Whoever's going to America, buy it for me :D)
- Loves Miley Cyrus.
- Has a friend called Chris Carter.
- Is really good-looking.
- Can do backflips AND frontflips.
- Does tutorials on flipping.
- Just moved to California. (From LA)
- Drives a black car.
- Eats a lot of Macs but is still thin.
- Is really thin and tall.
- Cannot hold his breath under tunnel for more than 5 seconds.
- Loves cardboard people.
- Is really really good-looking. Especially singing Baby We're Through with a guitar wearing a collar-ed shirt and tie.
@ 8:07 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard