Friday, September 25, 2009
HI.
I’m supposed to be doing my compre, now. No, I’m not on blogger. I happen to be drafting this on Word. Which is really amusing, because I’ve never drafted a blog post on Word before.
Also, I find it extremely annoying that they keep picking on my grammar, and how fragments are really inappropriate for professional documents. Whatever, Word, Whatever.
I feel super in the mood for poems, but a blog can have too many poems. This isn’t a poem site, or anything.
Extremely random quotes I am hearing right now:
“Let’s just get you a plastic bag.”
“It’s damn freaking cute.”
“It’s yellow…”
“Su, say something.”
(Laughs)
“Where does Amane get all these funny stories?”
“You taking picture what.”
“Why suddenly so quiet?”
“Assiduous.”
“Sara is NOT. Assiduous.”
“Or, you can just keep changing the time of your tablet.”
“Stop distracting me.”
“I’ve never done homework. Okay yes I have.”
“Yeah.”
“Ew?”
“You know I find the History channel very nice to watch?”
“Yeah...”
“Where is it?”
“How I know?”
“It’s the third last one.”
“Su, what are you doing?”
“I’m looking at “cool” websites.”
“And Sara is NOT assiduous.”
“Whaaaaat?”
“It’s okay, it’s okay!” (whine)
“Kimberly, Kimberly, she KICKED me and said ow.”
“It’s called, feeling someone else’s pain.”
“What is assiduous?”
“It’s like, can focus on one thing.”
“But I can focus what!”
“I’m very sad now.”
“EY, you never let me see the eruption.”
“Oh my God! They found oxygen and hydrogen, on the moon.”
“And how does this affect us?”
“If there is water there, that means there’s life there!”
@ 2:29 AM