Thursday, August 13, 2009
Thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday, including the singing card that my family gave me (and freaks Pepper out to no end).
Except Haha. Who are you? (What is this? Who am I? What time is it? ... Nigahiga.) And my birthday isn't on the 13th of August, that's Sumedha's sister's birthday! ):
Speaking of which..
7 August - Pepper's birthday
8 August - ?
9 August - Singapore's birthday!
10 August - Salwa's grandmother's birthday
11 August - My birfday!
12 August - My cousin's birthday
13 August - Sumedha's sister's birthday
14 August - My sister's birthday
15 August - India's independence day
16 August - ?
17 August - Shasha's birthday
@ 7:50 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard