<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
eLearning 2009.
It actually required me to make a whole new folder in Microsoft Office (mostly Word) for it.
But anyway. I'm going to do some (probably copyrighted) quoting.

The Famous People in YouTube
And here are their quotes.

"And Jackie here, is actually Jackiemon." - Kevjumba
"And for the really daring, throw it at this potato!" - nigahiga
"This pool is small." - Fred
"How much for the arm?" - smosh
"Nick Jonas and I went out I think... But Dave ruined it." - davedays
"That's so Asian." "What are you talking about? I AM Asian!" - Kevjumba
"What the hell, I wasn't even in that thing!" - nigahiga
"Get out of my house, GET OOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT!" - Fred
"I can do cartwheel!" - smosh
"Dave never touch me again!" - davedays
"Hey dad, press that button." - Kevjumba
"Jake you're a... Penguin?" - nigahiga
"Run free, you little squrriel things!" - Fred
"FUONG?" - smosh
"Oh look, the Jonas Brothers!" - davedays
"I think this zit, is confused." - Kevjumba
"Hurry up, because your BimBamBap is getting cold." - nigahiga
"I think I might drown!" - Fred
"Should we complete our video?" - smosh

Wow. Not bad.

@ 9:57 PM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard