<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
We didn't even use Claris xiaojie's battery. It was so pointless. We'll have to tell her that someday. And also ask if she got our thank you letter. That letter was seriously lame. And it was one of the most belated birthday letters I've given ANYONE. Honestly, four months? It's a lot.
Today, I have learnt one thing, out of this History tour thing:
I don't like Kampong Glam very much. And? Not going there again. Not if I can help it.
Christine and ZhiHui and Cheryl found out that the only time they actually enjoyed themselves, was when the whole thing ended and we were standing around drinking Slurpees and soy milk.
Weird.
On a brighter note, there's tuition tomorrow.

I wonder why I don't tag people for notes. Maybe it's because I'm lazy to. Or I'm afraid people will ignore it and go, "She's so weird, I'm just gonna act like I never saw it."
Which is a stupid thing to do, because I do all the notes I have been tagged in. Well, unless, of course, I've done it before. More than once. You know.
Yes I assume you know.

Silly history tour. I vill go and warn all the classes which haven't gone. Stupid WeQin said it would be FUN. D:

@ 6:17 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard