<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Another Mrs Floot/Mrs B. Love gossip story!

Salwa says:
Did you hear about Stitch? He's marrying Lilo! O:
\m/\m/ says:
No. No way. Did he dump Angel?
Salwa says:
Angel ... Well, she disintegrated.
\m/\m/ says:
She did?
Salwa says:
She got so wound up in her own song, she turned ebillll, but died in the attempt. O;
\m/\m/ says:
Oh my brocolli juice!
Salwa says:
speaking of brocolli juice, would you like some?
\m/\m/ says:
Yes please thank you
Salwa says:
Any cherries?
\m/\m/ says:
Yes please.
Salwa says:
Here you go. -passes Mrs Love the drink in a glass glass-
\m/\m/ says:
-accept the glass glass- Thank you. Is Cruella still working here?
Salwa says:
oh my goodness yes! and she drops a lot of hairs in the juice!
Salwa says:
anyway, she told me she got an application to work for Hercules and she's going to take it.
Salwa says:
cause he's hot. but he'll never fall for her! he's engaged to my daughter, did you hear
\m/\m/ says:
-checks juice- No!
\m/\m/ says:
Isn't he married?
Salwa says:
since he's immortal (was made a greek god) his old wife died, he needs a new one.
Salwa says:
such a womanizer, but my daughter, Bulbi, is smitten.
Salwa says:
Young love.
\m/\m/ says:
-sighs- Oh well. Well my son's girlfriend's best friend, Peter is a good catch.
\m/\m/ says:
He hasn't a girlfriend in years since Wendy got married.
Salwa says:
Oh goodness! Peter pan?
Salwa says:
Sharpay Ryan had a thing for him.
Salwa says:
How's Wendy these days? And all her 13 kids! Aw, they're cute.
\m/\m/ says:
Well, since my son
\m/\m/ says:
s girlfriend's best friend still keeps in touch with her, I heard she's having a good life. Retiring and all that.
Salwa says:
Oh, she got a job right? What did she do?
Salwa says:
How many bucks she earning?
\m/\m/ says:
She's an author, of the books, Peter Pan.
\m/\m/ says:
and Peter Pan 2.
Salwa says:
I heard she might be writing a new one! True or not?
\m/\m/ says:
Hmm, I'm not sure, I'll ask my future daughter-in-law, Tinker for more information
Salwa says:
I see, i see. So how's Troy doing? Has he given u gabriella? she was such a pain!
\m/\m/ says:
Was she? I haven't been in touch with Troy in a long time, but I heard Gabriella's failing English.
Salwa says:
I didn't like her! She was in my Trigo class1
Salwa says:
She stole my boyfriend!
\m/\m/ says:
NO!
\m/\m/ says:
Was it Troy?
Salwa says:
YES. It was!
Salwa says:
We were to go for Homecoming Quuen & King, but she stole him away );
\m/\m/ says:
But, wasn't he originally Sumedha's? (Can we think of a posh name for Su?)
Salwa says:
(Uhm, -thinks- how about she be a princess?)
Salwa says:
Princess Su.
\m/\m/ says:
(But we're all so normal!)
Salwa says:
(Okay, she can be Foo Foo?)
Salwa says:
(brb toilet!)

\m/\m/ says:
(Okay. Still, that's abnormal)
Salwa says:
I'm back
Salwa says:
Can we call Su Nick?
Salwa says:
Cause of Nick Jonas, LOL.
\m/\m/ says:
Mrs Nick?!
\m/\m/ says:
Mrs Nick Zac, WAHAH
Salwa says:
HAHHAAm yes.
Salwa says:
I am mrs P floot.
Salwa says:
50. Overweight, and a widow.
Salwa says:
divorced 5 times.
\m/\m/ says:
Whoa
Salwa says:
you? HAHA.
\m/\m/ says:
Um
\m/\m/ says:
Mrs B. Love, married first love at 21. Husband still alive, but retired and gardening. Older son, younger daughter. Ridiculously ugly fashion sense, over 1000 degrees for specs
\m/\m/ says:
;D
Salwa says:
Lol, I like yours!
Salwa says:
My husbands mysteriously died, and left me mounds of money.
\m/\m/ says:
WHOA
Salwa says:
but my son spent it on education! -scoffs!-
\m/\m/ says:
Older son and younger daughter gives me enough money for three meals, an afternoon drink at your place and the occasional Chanel purse
\m/\m/ says:
;DDDDDDDddd
Salwa says:
Yum, Chanel.
Salwa says:
Though I personally prefer Evans designs.
Salwa says:
By Sharpay! She opened a new boutique last motnh
\m/\m/ says:
Was Ryan designing? I heard he does decent bucket bag designs
Salwa says:
yes, they're not bad
Salwa says:
he does hats too
\m/\m/ says:
Oh yes, he does
\m/\m/ says:
Sharpay is good at totes, i heard
Salwa says:
oh, brill! just brill.
Salwa says:
She and Elvis had a thing.
Salwa says:
He's not dead after all!
\m/\m/ says:
So it WAS a scam to boost popularity!
Salwa says:
YES!
\m/\m/ says:
Whatever happened to his wife?
Salwa says:
She, uh, died, too, i think?
\m/\m/ says:
Oh.
\m/\m/ says:
Well well, I heard Jane wants to date Peter now.
\m/\m/ says:
Funny, no.
Salwa says:
Oh goodness! it's difficult to date Peter.
Salwa says:
He's always so young.
\m/\m/ says:
Yes, and full of energy and magic, always
Salwa says:
yes, always!
Salwa says:
he's immortal
\m/\m/ says:
But Tinker says she helped her by giving her a stay-young-forever cream. it stuns her growth and lets her live forever
\m/\m/ says:
I am hoping, that they do not break up, or the cream will be wasted
Salwa says:
Yes, and she might die!
Salwa says:
Goodness!
Salwa says:
So how are you other sons?
Salwa says:
Prince William and Charming?
\m/\m/ says:
Ah, Charming's having a good marriage with Ella, but she's starting to look too thin.
Salwa says:
Ella?
Salwa says:
Aw, that's sweet! How was the wedding
Salwa says:
you have any grandkids yet?
\m/\m/ says:
Well, she's supposedly pregnant.
\m/\m/ says:
But she's just SO thin.
\m/\m/ says:
Charming swears he was there with her at the doctor's, but I have my suspicions.
Salwa says:
Really? I think your son's a sweetheart, you don't have to worry about him!
Salwa says:
And Ella, goodness, she's beautiful
Salwa says:
they will have the prettiest children.
\m/\m/ says:
Yes, I believe that too, thank you, Mrs Floot.
\m/\m/ says:
(Prince William is YOUR son.)
Salwa says:
Your welcome
Salwa says:
Oh yes, he is, but he's your son-in-law!
Salwa says:
well, soon, to be.
Salwa says:
My son would like to marry your daughter, Penelope.
\m/\m/ says:
Oh, that's just wonderful!
\m/\m/ says:
William is a fine boy, he is.
Salwa says:
Why, thank you.
Salwa says:
He went to Harvard.
\m/\m/ says:
Oh, did he. That's brilliant! Penelope went to... Yale.
Salwa says:
Yale, nice, nice
Salwa says:
THey'll be a happy couple!
Salwa says:
And they'll have pretty grandchildren1
\m/\m/ says:
Yes, they will!
Salwa says:
And the wedding will be perfect, will it not.
\m/\m/ says:
Oh it will just be great!
Salwa says:
Definitely.
Salwa says:
I'm filled with delight over thinking about it.
\m/\m/ says:
Ohh so am IQ
\m/\m/ says:
!*
\m/\m/ says:
But Charming mentioned something about getting a chinchilla as a pet
Salwa says:
He did? Coool !

@ 9:06 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard