Friday, June 19, 2009
Fine, Christine. Fine.
Okay, there's something seriously wrong with Blogger now. Font's weird and they're telling me to solve my cookie problem. OOO: Obviously, I do not know how. I am sorry.
And no, I haven't done any homework.
This. Is very bad.
Maybe RuoNing and I should meet up at the library one day to do homework and our Chinese project. Whadduya think, RuoNing? Unless well, you're all done with your homework. In that case, you can help me summarise all my articles while I cry in despair at the extreme difficulty of our Math assignments.
...
I'm kidding. The only thing I'm not kidding about is the idiotic difficulty level of the Math thing. Or, more accurately, the uselessness of my brain.
Or both.
Ryan Higa still rocks.
Whatever, Samuel (Samantha) Fang.
@ 7:40 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard