Monday, June 29, 2009
DEPUTY HEAD, FINA! DEPUTY HEAD PREFECT!
Wahaha.
Ooops one of my joke term resolutions is to stop annoying Fina by going on and on about the cousins.
The best thing? I DON'T KNOW THEM ALL THAT WELL. :DDDDDD I've only seen Benedict once at Synapse for 13 hours, and Collin only twice! And the first time was like Benedict asking Joel if they looked alike, and the second was a "Hey, Collin, right?"
So yeah.
I felt very organized today. I had (almost) all my homework, and managed to bring both my ODT and Temperature Log, and did all my D&T stuff!
Which is also why I want to stick to my resolutions. It felt awesomely good being organized today. :D FUN.
You know, my dreams are getting weirder and weirder. Seriously. I actually dream of people who aren't remotely related to me. AND THERE WAS A LIMO. A limo. (My sister was in the limo too, for some reason, but whatever.) And a villa, and an insanely cool guy. Who, somehow, is friends with RYAN HIGA and called him, just so I could talk to him! (Random. I don't know why this happened. Must've been watching too many nigahiga videos.) And the guy has an older sister, whom I can talk to without getting attacked or pissed off. The best thing, is that in real life, the guy doesn't have an older sister. -.- And the villa? Has spiral staircases. And it's more than three levels, from what I could remember. And I had my own room, which is really airy and stuff, and it's opposite from InsanelyCoolGuy's room! And we could look at stars from this place where I couldn't identify, but it was so coooolll. :D When I woke up I realized that he was supposed to be my boyfriend and for some reason I was travelling with his and my family, to a posh place with a villa and a limo. Weirdd. Considering I only want a boyfriend when I graduate from JC, this is extremely weird.
But nice. :DDD
@ 8:17 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard