<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 12, 2009
COUNCIL CAMP 2009
11 June - 12 June

11 June 2009:
First day of council camp. The EXCOs said we had to run 'round the canal three times, and ended up making us close our eyes and spin around thrice. Sadly while we were standing there with our eyes shut they were going around with cameras, taking unglam shots, while using us as statues.
Then we got split up into groups (ShamWoohoo! It's an awesome group name. Check it up on youtube!) and played the What-If game! It's awesome. And the throw-ball-with-elbows-and-get-hit-three-thousand-times game!
Then we went for breakfast (uhhh. Full.) and shortly after Claris left for Hockey. And we had the Sarah Swee's Tissue Game. (I'm not sure if that's it's real name, but hey, it involved Sarah Swee and tissues.) We were supposed to grab tissues flying from the second level (credits to our group member up there throwing them) while linking up. It's not as difficult as it seems actually, when you get the right strategy. Then we were told to link up as a council and stand on the service road thingy, whereas the EXCOs stood in front of the corridor-ish thing in front of the Arts Cons glass window, above us. And they told us to and grab tissue when it came down and suddenly sopping wet tissue rained down on us. :DDD Then they said, "Ey council stand here take picture, ... But close your eyes." By then I'd already knew what they wanted to do, but since I needed to cool off, and preferably with water, I stayed. (JieHui decided it wasn't worth getting wet, so she dashed to the back of all of us, where she would stay dry.) IT WAS FUN. Because YanTing decided to hug the EXCOs up there, so we all dashed up in wet shoes and went to attack all of them, especially Sarah Swee, because she downed the hugest bucket on us. And we were determined that it was her idea.
And the ex EXCOs decided that we should get them back (though they stood up there laughing at us) and after some drama (I faked an illness. It was super fake, I swear. There were ten thousand loopholes.) we managed to wet all of them. SiHui was insanely nice to me during the drama thing, so I tried to protect her as much as I could, but she ended up wet, too. It wasn't her fault; she wasn't involved in the whole pour-water-on-council thing. D:
So we ended up showering (and QiaoEn and I danced our Guides dance while Sarah Ong took her time showering) and hanging out in the MPR. Then we were asked down for a debrief. And all of a sudden they said the ex EXCOs and some of the current EXCOs had disappeared. So we went in our groups to search for them around the school. It was freaky. Seriously. You imagine. It's like going to campfire again, but instead of only hanging around the parade square, the place where you wash chunkuls and the canteen, you go around the whole school. The G-block classrooms, the hall's backstage, the toilets, the canteen, the eco-garden. Then at the end they told us that they were just hiding. They wanted to teach us that we couldn't rule out any possibilities (we did) and we had to learn to cope without our leaders (we panicked).
But after that it was fun because (after everyone stopped crying) we had a dance thingy! Everyone 'Just Dance'ed, (Sorry, that was lame) and we had an awesome time, seriously.
Then we watched STICK IT. The awesomest movie everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Next to Meet the Robinsons.
(Elly/QiaoEn/SarahOng/Haseena/Afifa, ROUTINE!) I was so inspired by it, I actually wanted to make a gymnast cum dance routine, like WeiWei's. Seriously, after everyone left to sleep in the hall, I was convincing Elly, QiaoEn, Sarah Ong, Haseena and Afifa to make a routine. Only Haseena said yes. No one else took me seriously. D:

12 June 2009:
We played some weirdweird games which I didn't enjoy very much, because they were party games, and I hate party games. But it was okay, I suppose. And we had the Amazing Race around the PurpleLine on the MRT. And.... SHAMWOOHOO WAS FIRSTTTTT.
We were first group to board the train at Clarke Quay, and we were all, "Let them miss this train, let them miss this train..." And "Close, door, close!" And when we reached Vivo, we were supposed to do this game thing, which is really hard to understand.
When we all came back we had a huge debrief, and then a photo-watching thing. It was awesome. And we all got gifts and stuff.

Council camp = AWESOMEST CAMP EVER.

@ 5:32 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard