<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 21, 2009
WAHAHA.
We had South Div training today, as always. (And ended later than Hockey, which felt very strange.)
It was kind of tiring and we (the tent people) were super sad because we didn't beat our previous record of pitching tent in 30 minutes. But the end was SO WORTH IT.
The clouds got really really thick and it looked like it was going to rain. Delia ma'am cut short her reminders about the tent-pitching, and looked up in the sky. It was like, SUPERCLOSE to raining, so she hurriedly told us to pack up everything and go. Then the kitchen shelter (it's basically a mini-kitchen made out of poles, with dustbins and basins and cutlery-holders and pots and pans.) people were packing up their twine and all that. Then when thunder started rumbling (and Delia ma'am started grumbling. WAHAH no she didn't grumble it just rhymes.) everyone decided that they couldn't pack up in time and started heaving the tent and flysheet into this huge lump and lugged it towards the canteen, then rapidly grabbing the poles and making a dash for the canteen.
But that isn't the funny part. The funny part is this.
The kitchen shelter group that Gen was in was really desperate about leaving before the rain fell. (The poles, like the tent, should not get wet.) For kitchen shelters, it is much prefered to untie all knots, tie up the twine and carry the poles away to safety. Instead, they PLUCKED the whole kitchen shelter out of the ground, untensils and pots and all, and RAN towards the canteen. Holding a KITCHEN SHELTER. It was HILARIOUS. And this is Gen's part of the story:

Genevieve bir süper kahraman! says:
then while PLUCKING it out
Genevieve bir süper kahraman! says:
all our forks and
Genevieve bir süper kahraman! says:
whatevers
Genevieve bir süper kahraman! says:
started dropping on the floor
Genevieve bir süper kahraman! says:
and our mess tins were jangling like crazy
Genevieve bir süper kahraman! says:
and they fell out

WAHAHAHAHA.
You will never see another sight like that. Pity I was grabbing tent covers and ridge poles, or I would have made a mad dash for my camera.

@ 5:35 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard