<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 16, 2009
TODAY = AWESOME

My first unofficial outing with sec 2 guides. Not the others from DanceBoard.
Anyway.
We were SUPPOSED to be doing the dance for Sec 4 Farewell, but since out of the supposed 9 people, we only had 6 people today, which means, more people to teach. So instead, we were doing our song.
Yeah.
It was really fun. And Gen was super afraid of Pepper, and LiYun brought Cadbury Duo, and everyone loved the Lazy Susan.
Unfortunately no one liked the acid-rain walk to my house, especially our guitarists.
I posted this picture on facebook but I think it has to be put up:

WAHAHA. We ate this with the Duo.

Anyway, it was fun singing and listening to Gen and her weird guitar skills, QiaoEn with her Kopiko (Is it spelt like that? Looks wrong.) and awesome singing skills (unlike me, who sat there attempting to sing properly and failing). But that isn't the best out of everything. It was.. Was...

A CHORD!!!

I LOVE A CHORD. Gen taught me like, three notes on the guitar, and only the A chord stuck. -.- But whatever. I love A chord now. When Gen/QiaoEn brings their guitar to school to practice I am SO playing A chord like, three thousand times. Actually, I prefer QiaoEn's, because the strings are softer and easier to press down.

:D

@ 9:13 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard