<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 09, 2009
We had guides today.
Usually, you realise, that I do not blog about guides, unless something big happened, like campfires or whatever.
Today, however, was an ordinary, nondescript guide meeting.

I just realised, that however nice a ma'am can be, she can never build the bond built by the batch's very first ma'am.
Belinda Ma'am and Geetha Ma'am are cool.
But when Sherlyn Ma'am came back, how many people stuck to her as if she was a sec 2 magnet?
Belinda Ma'am and Geetha Ma'am have taken us for about a year. YuXuan Ma'am and Sherlyn Ma'am have taken us for half a year. But if Belinda Ma'am/Geetha Ma'am came back to our campfire next year, I strongly doubt I would have overcame my personal space issues for like, fifteen seconds to hug her. Yeah. I overcame my personal space issues for fifteen seconds to hug Sherlyn Ma'am and continuously scream "SHERLYN MA'AM!" for ten minutes in front of HwaChong, so much so that QingYuan and Felicia abandoned them and went to hug Sherlyn Ma'am too.
And you want to know something?
I figured out that when Belinda Ma'am and Geetha Ma'am was talking to us today, with nothing but juicy gossip and praises for us. That just means that the bonds are real, and not due to comparison, e.g. I love Baabaa because Booboo sucks.
Well, this is weird.

@ 7:05 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard