Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Today's tuition was okay. Joan and I made friends! :D
Randall (whom we all know) and his choir friend Zi (Zhi?) Ning!
...
WAHAHAH no the latter is NOT a girl.
Why do I always know people with awesome accents?
Oh my gosh I am a professional stalker. I found Randall's facebook. Awesomeee.
Just like how I found Ian's and Ben's. But no, I am not going to add them all. :D
Well, as usual Randall was being stupid again, and said that he went to Watson's and saw a family pack of many different kinds of a particular contraceptive.
Nothing wrong with that, but he had to try to name them all.
Smart, Randall.
When Joan left something hilarious happened:
I was pulling out my phone, then Randall, Zi/ZhiNing and their schoolmate/classmate (who's a girl) were coming down the stairs.
Randall walks towards me. (Which was when I realised he's very much taller than I am!)
Randall: Ey can I borrow your phone?
Me: Huh. Ookay, but I'm calling my dad first eh.
Randall: Oh.
Me: (pauses, while listening to the phone ring) So.. are you waiting?
Randall: Huh, huh, yeah. Ey ey what's your name ah? (I swear these people are deaf.)
Me: Kimberly. (hears my dad pick up the phone) Hello?
I walk away from the few of them, to talk to my dad. Randall follows. Then:
Randall: EY KIMBERLY! KIMBERLY KIMBERLY WANT TO GO OUT ANOT. EY KIMBERLY! KIMBERLY WANT TO GO VIVO? EYYY. KIMBERLY!
Me: (hangs up) ARGH!
Randall: (walks away)
Me: RANDALL! You know he'll believe it? Eyyy! You don't want my phone ah?
Randall: (suddenly turns around) Oh yeah.
Me: (laughs)
Randall: What? 篮球火?原来我不帅? (Chinese shows that inspire me :P I put it as my note, so it's shown on the screen.)
Me: O:
Randall: Ey I totally agree lah!
Me: Huh? Agree to what?
Randall: (shoos me away because he was on the phone)
Me: I shall do what you did to me.
Randall: No loh she will not believe.
Friend: Aiya he calling Simone right!
Me: HI! HI RANDALL'S GIRLFRIEND.
Friend: No lah not his girlfriend.
Me: Oh. HI RANDALL'S FRIEND!
Zhi/ZiNing: Ey so what's your name?
Me: (smiles)
Zhi/ZiNing: Ey! Okay fine, you're Simone.
Me: (sees dad's car) Oh damn. EY RANDALL I WANT MY PHONE.
Randall: (shakes head)
Me: RANDALL! I WANT MY PHONEEEEE.
Friend: Ey return her her phone lah.
Randall: (does the 'you-go-first' motion with his hand)
Me: O: Randall, that's MY phone. (guestures wildly in the air to my dad, who was waiting in the car with a curious Pepper looking out of a window)
Randall: (hangs up) Na.
Me: (grabs) Thanks. (runs)
When I was halfway there I heard this:
Zhi/ZiNing: Why do I see a dog at the window?
I turned around in time to see Randall walking off in the direction towards the right of Mavis, and laughed, because, hell, why else would you see a dog in the window of a car.
WAHAHA. And Joan missed everything.
@ 5:21 AM