Monday, February 02, 2009
The tags are hilarious!
I shall reply them.
Starting from Ruoning's tag on the 1st of February.
ruoning: Agreed.
ruoning: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SOCKS!
ruoning: I don't know about the smores. It wasn't their fault for drawing me in.
phoebe: HELLO PHOEBE! :D
hweepeng: Ohkay, you are good. Apparently a book-reader, I see.
ruoning: ! Okayy. Correct book, and um, correct scene.
xtine: >:/
Sumedha: I always go for Science lesson, Su. -.- It depresses me that he makes jokes I don't laugh at. Though it probably isn't my fault for not laughing at gas tubes connected to steamboats.
ruoning: HAHAHAHAHA.
xtine (X2): Um, it is, I guess, but on an overall I do prefer Mr Poon.
Not that there's anything wrong with Mr Teo.
xtine: Well, you definitely wouldn't wanna try Guides.
Hey hey hey
it's thinking day how come no one could guess number 2 and 4? Why? I thought everyone would get 4. Let's face it, everyone's read that one before.
Well.
Oh come on. You can't parade us like reindeers with blue noses.
@ 5:57 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard