Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Real McCoy chips ROCK.
Really.
Anyway.
THERE'S TUITION TOMORROW!!
Aha, I bet I'm the only one who really loves tuition that much. Not Ian. Not Ben. And probably not even Joan, despite the whole fly thing.
Heehee.
OH GOD HEEHEE IS SO WEIRD.
I do not know what has gotten over me. I should reply tags.
From Fina's tag on the 15th of Feb.
(heart)FINA (X4): Wahaha.
Min [: :Welll. Thanks, but it lagged badly. ):
Sumedha: ...
xtine: Haha, well. But they were good, corny name or no.
ruoning: Hahah, okayy.
hweepeng: Why am I reolying a tag meant for Christine?
HASEENA: Hahahhahahahha. Yeah right. It lasts for like, a second. AND Fina told me never to do it again.
Oh welllll.
I love the dance, manzxz.
@ 7:14 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard