Saturday, February 28, 2009
I wonder why.
But lots of things escape me.
Like:
a) why I joined Guides
b) why I had sinus AND asthmatic bronchitis
c) why those reasons are not suitable for me to quit Guides
d) why I have
no friends (DON'T REPLY TO THIS ON THE TAGBOARD, THANK YOU.)
e) why I am the only one who loves tuition
f) why Rob Wilkins hasn't asked me to go out with him yet (Probably 'cause Jessica Mastriani would open my head with a socket wrench.)
g) why I suck
h) why Pepper hates me
i) why I don't know which alphabet comes after which w/o singing the song mentally
j) why I was superextra and stuck my huge nose into Class Comm's business
k) why I'm not excited about Bintan
l) why I am despo
m) why people keep asking me about the whole DrugDealer thing
n) why I chose alphabets
o) why no one likes 原来我不帅/篮球火
p) why my social life is so screwed
q) why I kept Ian's number
r) why I asked Ben if I could keep Ian's number
s) why Ian said I 'bastard' him with Ben just because Ben said he couldn't make it to 'smart people MindChamps', which Ian referred to as, "Mind.. MindBrain thingy."
t) why Joan writes down interesting quotes from tuition but never posts them up
u) why I don't know the real name of the guy from NAFA who goes down the stairs insanely fast
v) why there are 28 people online but I have no one to talk to
w) why I love 阿康
x) why I love NAFA
y) why I had to meet Ms Sim out of school again today, in a ice cream shop of all places as she was having a reunion sort of thing
AND
z) why I haven't gotten over the fact that I'll never see 6A every school day instead, why I haven't realised that I'm not P6 anymore, why I haven't told them I wanted to see all of them again.
And again.
And again.
Until that well dries up.
What well, Kimberly, what well? Don't act all emo, it doesn't go off good!
@ 6:02 AM