Friday, February 06, 2009
Christine tried to give herself an abortion today.
Okay, since that sounds sick, I should just say: "Christine was too cheapo to get a U-Zap and decided to use the manual U-Zap instead."
Haha.
I need to frequently remind myself something.
(Ian EE-ehn, Ian EE-ehn, Ian EE-ehn.)
Okay, I need to do that, or if I meet a guy from JC or something I should know how to pronounce it. This just shows that my pronunciation sucks as much as the vacuum cleaner joke.
Maybe I should write a story, like the Mango one.
I don't have inspiration because I am watching cars. I want to eat something. Hungry.
Hmm, how about a emo story which I was actually planning for Chinese?
Or a hilariously stupid story for everyone to laugh at?
Does anyone believe in platonic relationships?
I mean, out there, no one hugs friends of the opposite gender. Because the society rushes to call that too intimate for 'friends', and they are therefore labelled 'boyfriend and girlfriend', which is quite a childish thing to do, in my opinion. And it's not even just because of the term. Don't you think that in America, because of their freedom, they can do stuff we can't do without society coming down on them. And here, we can't walk on the streets with a friend of the opposite gender without people out there staring at them. The public creates a society where no one can have a platonic relationship without a few doubts.
Society society society.
It all boils down to that, doesn't it? It's the public that makes people uncomfortable with going for a meal, or whatever, as FRIENDS. And it's because of the many people's attitude that affects the view of the others. For example I have this friend who's insane. She thinks that EVERYONE should start dating and thinking of boys at a young age, and she does stuff to 'help' people get dates. IT'S WEIRD, WARPED THINKING. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT DO THAT. Just because they don't think of the opposite gender in that way yet doesn't mean they can't get a date, and people don't have to make them sound despo and try to hook them up with people, saying insulting things like, "Why don't I introduce you to someone?", as if that person has been looking for someone for the first part of their lives and couldn't until that insulting friend came along. Whoohoo, okay yeah hook me up I'm despo.
I'm not saying it's wrong to think of guys in that way but I do hope people would stop getting overboard, like looking through their friend's contact lists and writing down who's 'suitable' and who's not for her. It's annoying, and it sounds like that person has got so much experience, and wants to
kindly help the girl, since she's single and all alone. It's insulting and weird, and um, I don't like it. There's a huge difference between boy-aware and boy-crazy.
The teachers probably think we're young, and shouldn't think about all this before we're thirty-four, or something, and they're probably right. So stop telling me I should get a date, and stop telling me I should let you tell me who in my contact list is good for me, and stop making so many of your posts sound emo and lovesick. It doesn't really come off me.
You'll probably argue that you're trying to 'help' me, but face it. Studies are more important now. It doesn't mean you'll lose a leg if you only start dating at forty. You may get laughed at, but besides that, nothing's wrong.
I think we ALL need to focus on studying, and worry about the other stuff later. Not at forty, I suppose, but at least after I get off CGS.
I'm sorry if I insulted you, but I guess it really isn't your fault you've changed.
PLEASE DON'T INSULT THIS POST ON THE TAGBOARD, ESPECIALY YOU GUYS.
As in, you can insult it, just don't go overboard, thanks.
Did anyone notice that it wasn't our fault that the moustache couldn't stay on YueJiao's face?
@ 4:00 AM