Friday, January 23, 2009
The middle of my tongue is actually bleeding.
That's gross. I don't think I'll be eating Mentos anytime soon.
Anyway I am so despo that I linked all my way to the 1G1 juniors' blogs. I wonder why I actually bother. It makes me seem like an outsider, tagging on blogs which owners hate me/spend an hour trying to remember who Kimberly actually is. I guess I should just stick to the blogs of people whom I know and actually like me as a friend (Rare. Explains quite a lot.), like Christine or Ruoning.
This is getting insane.
Anyway have you heard of a splum?
If you haven't, you are greatly deprived. (Greatly = not very.)
Splum
A splum is a berry cross between a strawberry and a plum. People are trying to study this queer fruit, and the study of splum is called splumerry.
It grows on trees and fall when they are ripe. Thus, when you see a splum below a splum tree and is not grey (likeAdrianna'sorange today.) /mouldy (like Raggy) / squidged (which isn't technically a word) you can probably pick it up and eat it as it is ripe. However, we do not recommend you take the step of examining splums closely as the people of the Splumerry religon do not take the act of examining their fruits too kindly. If caught, you could either get a light sentence (getting mouldy and grey splums thrown on you as you make a hasty escape) or get a not-so-light sentence (getting squidgedsplum-juicesprayedswiftly at you).
Splumerry is not yet complete and needs revision. To make a suggestion, email the most embarrassing email on earth that isn't
ABC123Ilubbeuuzx@Wow.com.
i.e. My email address.
Or you could send Christine an email, since Splumerry is her new religion.
"HAHA GO SAMUEL!"
@ 5:51 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard