Wednesday, January 21, 2009
I suspect a conspiracy for what happened today. The way they acted, what they said, the lack of surprise; I think I was never in it.
Anyway.
My sister, Mary, had a lamb.
"Roast it," I said.
Christine and I were like, laughing at that today in the MRT after inspecting my Council tee. And she told me to update, so here it is. (Ha, Christine. Found time in oh-so-busy schedule.) But anyhow, I'm supposed to be researching for PBL and I am doing just that, but I can't find my webcam. Which is irritating because I need it for ELCEP. However it's spelt.
Kennedy had a fever today and was scarily silent. I don't even know him. He's just like, in my class, and it freaked us all out when Kennedy said nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Until like the end, when Ben was listening to Love Story (On speaker. Very smart, Ben. I'm sure Ms Teo won't find out.) And Ms Teo totally found out, and she was all, "What? Ben, what kind of song is that?" And I was like, "Love Story by Taylor Swift." And Kennedy turned to look at me, his face a picture of shock, then turned around and said to Ben, "She can HEAR it?" Then I was like, "Um, I kind of memorised it?" Then he turned around and looked in shock AGAIN and turned to Ben AGAIN and said, "She memorised it?" Because Ben was listening to it quite intently and trying to figure out the lyrics, and getting more than half of them wrong. It was embarrassing watching them. And considering I don't even know them, that's saying a lot.
There were twins in Science class today. Not those twins in Math, but cooler twins. One was a councillor, who whipped off his tie the moment he stepped into Mavis. And apparently they were all from Maris Stella and I was shocked to see that they all tucked in their shirts. It was kind of disturbing. I mean, they all weren't councillors and were sec twos. Well, of course I would promote tucking in of shirts, as I told Lester, but looking at them doing it without anyone telling them to was just... Scary. And they're no Sharmelee, I tell you. They were a bunch of Lester-like people. Disturbing the class with funny stuff but not bengzxz. It was kind of funny, because the MarisStellaPeople were complaining about Mr Chin and the banging of whiteboard thing, which Lester found hilarious how I always jumped in shock. Hey. It is scary.
I hope, Christine, that you are happy with this update.
@ 4:52 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard