<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 12, 2009
Ahem.
Watch out.

There are lots and lots of HonKong actors/actresses. Like, Raymond Lam, and Linda Chung, and Bosco Wong, and Sammul Chan, and Ron Ng, and Moses Chan, and Gigi Lai, and Kelvin Cheng, and Sam Chan, and Fala Chen, and Dexter Yeung, and Tavia Yeung, and Kate Tsui, and Chris Lai, and Benny Chan, and Sunny Chan, and Nancy Wu, and Myolie Wu, and Roger Kwok, and Ella Koon, and Bernice Liu, and Joe Ma, and Charmaine Shek, and Raymond Wong, and Selena Li, and Edwin Siu, and Him Law, and Kelvin Leung, and Oscar Leung, and Steven Ma, and Johnson Lee, and Niki Chow, and Natalie Tong, and so on.

I would continue, but I want to eat.

@ 3:54 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard