Thursday, December 25, 2008
Today is Boxing Day.
And I have been watching Jon & Kate Plus Eight on Discovery Home and Health since 1pm. But technially it starts at 8.30am, ending at 4.00pm.
Anyway, let's reply tags, shall we?
Starting from hweepeng's tag on the 24th.
hweepeng: Riiight.
ruoning: I'm sure there's some way you can celebrate Christmas. For instance you can dress up as a Christmas tree complete with fairy lights and prance around the house, much to the shock and horror of your parents. Then I am sure they'll try to celebrate Christmas to prevent stuff like that happening ever again in the near/far future.
I'm kidding, Ruoning.
Santa Claus (X2): Who ARE you?
shiying: I agree.
Santa Claus: Okay that is just lame. From what I realise Santa does not say 'donno'. Or 'u'.
hweepeng: Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day! :D (Happy now, HweePeng?)
amanda(:: Same to you. :D
(heart)FINA: Haha. I'll give you a paper heart decorated with Christmas colours. Haha. I am so cheapo.
Gahh.
@ 9:35 PM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard