<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
My life is full of quizzes. Wow. I credit Nicole for this one.

Rules:
1) Put your iTunes, windows media player, etc on Shuffle.
2) For each question, press the next button to get you answer.
3) YOU MUST WRITE THE SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4) Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5) Tag 6 people.

Are you male or female?
When You Look Me in the Eyes - Jonas Brothers (I've been looking for that someone?)
Describe yourself.
Happy Birthday - The Click Five (You're 21???)
What do people feel when their around you?
Your Love Is a Lie - Simple Plan (HAHAH.)
Describe your current relationship.
With You - Chris Brown (Um, huh.)
Where would you like to be now?
Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon Five (Not home, definitely. Hahaha.)
How do you feel about love?
How to Save a Life - The Fray (You stare politely right on through?)
What's your life like?
Now or Never - HSM 3 cast (T-E-A-M team!)
What would you ask if you only had one wish?
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day (An alarm clock?)
If someone says, "Is this okay?" what you would say?
Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift ("No, it's not!" *sobs*)
How would you describe yourself?
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis (Huh.)
What do you like in a guy/girl?
Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston (Ah, good-looking. :D)
How do you feel today?
One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks (So close, yet so far away?)
What's your motto?
Forever - Ben Harper (I don't know. Shammah sent me this.)
What do your friends think of you?
The Boys Are Back - HSM 3 (Huh.)
What do you think of your parents?
Pictures of You - The Last Goodnight (Hung upon your wall, for the world to see?)
What do you think about very often?
Skater Boy - Avril Lavigne (...)
What is 2+2?
Shut Up And Drive - Rihanna ("Oh just drive, I don't do Math.")
What do you think of the person you like?
SOS [Acoustic] - Jonas Brothers (Hmm.)
What is your life story?
Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings (I love this song, but um?)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Jenny - The Click Five (A person that will insire The Click Five to sing a song about?)
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Just So You Know - Jesse McCartney (I shouldn't love you, but I want to?)
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Happy Ending - Mika (Hmmm.)
What will they play at your funeral?
Catch Your Wave - The Click Five (!)
What is your biggest fear?
Four Minutes - Madonna Ft. Justin Timberlake ("Oh damn, there's only four minutes left!")
What is you hobby/interest?
Me Love - Sean Kingston (What about Cantonese dramas? ): )
What do you think of your friends?
Ran out of songs, sad. Replay!
Pictures of You - The Last Goodnight (For the world to see, they rock.)
What will you post this as?
Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift (Yeah right. I don't give my posts titles.)

Thank you,
1. Christine
2. Ruoning
3. Salwa
4. ShiYing
5. Amanda
6. Fina

Ha.


OH GOD I JUST FINISHED A BLOGTHING AND IT SAYS I'LL DIE AT 73!!
This is bad. This number is FUREEKY.

@ 1:39 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard