Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I've been looking for this thing since forever. And I have finally found it, manzxz.
My Nominations
* Most Epic Event (the most shocking event that happened)
Um, 210?
* Most Scary Moment
That bloody game thing about sending people out. No offence.
* Most Gossiped-About Event
210?
* Most Touching Event
Call me unfeeling, but none. Zilch. Nada.
* Villain of the Year (the worst person you have met this year!)
Truthfully? I think I was quite horrid.
* Angel of the Year (the best person you have met this year!)
Hmm. Salwa, perhaps?
* Joker of the Year (the person who jokes/pranks the most)
Christine?
* Most Comforting Person (like, An Wei in chinese?)
Hmm.
* Most Hyper Person
Joan.
* Most Pale Person
ShiYa. No offence.
* Most Tanned Person
Joan.
* Most Sarcastic Person
If I don't win this, I don't know who should.
* Most Zombie Person
Hmm.
* Most Entertaining Person/Group
Hmmm. Salwa and Sumedha. What with their Bet On It dance-and-sing obsessions.
* Most FAIL (the person who fails in their purpose/role/duty)
Um, I don't know.
* Most Chio
I don't know.
* Most Trendy
Joan, I guess.
* Best Hair-Do Person
Sumedha.
* The Drama Queen
HweePeng.
* The Celebrity-Know-It-All
Victoria?
* The Computer-Know-It-All
Christine.
* The Einstien Of The Year
Sumedha. Sharmelee. Wanjing. Rebecca.
* The Best Leader. Ever.
Sumedha.
* Seriously Disgusting Person
Uh. I don't know.
* Kawaii-desu Of The Year (The cutest person of the year)
None.
* Otaku of the Year (the person who reads the most manga/watches the most anime)
Shiying.
* Taiwanese Drama Addict of the Year
Joan. Phoebe. KengLeng.
* Radio Addict of the Year
Huh?
* tWiitzxzzx 0f dhh year (twit of the year)
Mindy does not twit, Fina. ZhiHui?
* Twilighter of the Year
HweePeng.
* Twilight Hater of the Year
For the record, I DO NOT HATE TWILIGHT. I just don't read it.
* F1 Fan Of The Year
Christine. ("KIMI!") Darshini.
* Twins Of The Year
Huh.
* Idiot Of The Year
Fina. (:D)
* Poser Of The Year
I really don't dare to write this.
* Gnome Of The Year (shortest person of the year)
I'm sorry Ruoning.
* Giant Of The Year (tallest person of the year)
Andrea?
Okay. It wasn't as long as I expected.
Oh well.
@ 1:43 AM