Thursday, December 11, 2008
I AM BACK.
Wow. Tags are aplently.
By the same people, but whatever.
I love Cantonese dramas. Even if the plot is like a Korean drama and people don't get it when you shout, "OH JUST TELL HER LAH!!" or "I hate that girl. Horrible, horrible friend." at the screen.
Slick slack sluck slock,
Shoo and don't ruin my frock.
OKAY ANYWAY.
I hope it doesn't rain during our reunion. And thanks for the tags people. Even the slightly barmy ones about counting farm animals that don't happen to be sheep.
:D
@ 5:26 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard