Friday, December 12, 2008
Fact of the day:
The fear of Friday the 13th is called paraskavedekatriaphobia.
The term is a specialized form of triskaidekaphobia, a simple phobia of the number thirteen.
Credits to Nicole and
http://www.wikipedia.com/.
Cantonese name of the day:
Yau Chi-wing
Smiley of the day:
(:
List of the day:
Alphabetically Rearranged Food Of My Choice
A - Apple
B - Black soya beans
C - Chocolate (Nutella/ConcentratedMilo) sandwich
D - Dumplings
E - Egg
F - Fried egg
G - Grapes
H - Ham
I - Ice popsicle
J - Jam
K - Kway Teow
L - Lemon
M - M&Ms
N - Nutella
O - Oreo smoothie
P - Peanut
Q - QuarterPounder
R - Reese's
S - Salted potatoes
T - Tea
U - Udon
V - Vodka
W - Wings
X - XiaMian (虾面。Feeling despo.)
Y - Yam paste
Z - Zinger
Quote of the day:
"Ey, DaoShen, stop hitting her lah! You very bad leh!"
Punctuation of the day:
;
Brand of the day:
Sony Ericsson
Today is The Day.
The Day of things.
@ 11:31 PM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard