Monday, November 10, 2008
I'm missing my Cantonese dramas, so let's make this fast.
Well, there aren't any hot guys, except one, and he hasn't appeared yet, but still.
He's about thirty, I bet.
Tag returning time:
From 5 November (!) Victoria's tag.
vick: Um, I'm not really sure. But when the skin peels off it turns much lighter. >:/
AHJOAN: Two things, a) AHJOAN is a really lame name, and b) Yes all the cool/hot guys go to Plaza Sing.
(heart)FINA: I don't really know how to do that heart thingy, so I shall just type it out. :D And my legs are super tanned now thanks to sitting on the road with Joan and baking our skin to a crisp.
ruoning: -.-
xtine (X2): Hahaha. I agree. And what's with everyone and the word "wellow"?
Salwa (X3): I didn't forget you! And SOME PEOPLE (Lester) say that the mango story is lame. Why! I thought it was hillarious. :D
hweepeng (X2): Ha, like real.
xtine (X2): I do okay. It's just hidden. Really. And what's with the extra Hello at the bottom?
KJ: Hmm.
shiying: Hahaha. I've never seen your keychain.
xtine: Yepp.
Nicole's tag I have replied.
Whew. I wanted it to be a short fast tag-returning post, but see how long I used. Ugh.
Not that I dislike tags, of course. :D
@ 3:49 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard