<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 30, 2008
I don't know which quiz to do, Ruoning.
I've done both. But anyhow, I'll do the second one.

1. The person who tagged you is?
Ruoning.
2. Your relationship with him/her?
CLASS COMM! :D
3. Your 5 impressions of her.
She's funny. Laughs at everything. Loves Bronte. Loves G1. (Why?) Reads people's MSN personal messages.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
Went all the way up to class to check if the door was unlocked because my bag was stuck inside.
5. The most memorable thing they had said to you?
"Ahahahahaha!"
7. If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
Gross.
8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
I don't know. Force her to eat three-legged happy fish, boiled in salt water and seasoned with pink jumping sesame seeds.
9. (Repeat Question)
Harh?
10. What is it you want to tell her now?
Have fun?
11. Your overall impression of her is?
She laughs at about everything.
12. How do you think ppl around you will feel around you?
"Shit man, here comes Kimberly."
13. The characteristics you love of yourself are?
I think that I decide to say that I know that I see that I puke that I ...
14. On the contrary,the characteristics you hate yourself are?
Everything. I suck. I'm ego. I'm arrogant. I force people to eat boiled three-legged happy fish. I think tan lines are cool.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Anyone that can finish all my holiday homework.
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them.
Are you okay?
1: Nicole
2: Shammah
3: ChenKwokFong
4: Fiona
5: JunHui
6: Christine
7: Fina
8: David Henrie
9: Shiying?
10: Shiya?
18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with? (Christine)
I don't know, Kimi?
19. Is no. 9 a male or female? (Shiying)
She's from my school, doesn't that TELL you something?
20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (Fina + Shiya)
I don't know.
21. What is no. 2 studying about? (Shammah)
Nail polish.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3? (ChenKwokFong)
I don't know. D:
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like? (David Henrie)
Aha! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, yeah I don't know.
24. Does no. 1 have any siblings? (Nicole)
Yeah, Noelle.
25. Will you woo no. 3? (ChenKwokFong)
Haha, no.
26. How about 7? (Fina)
Not unless 'woo' means 'to convince someone to eat three-legged fish boiled in SUGARED water and seasoned with BLUE PEAS.
27. Is no. 4 single? (Fiona)
Probably.
28. What is the surname of no. 5? (Junhui)
Tan.
29. What is a hobby of no. 10? (Shiya)
I don't know.
30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well? (Junhui + Shiying)
Prolly brolly.
31. Where is no. 2 studying at? (Shammah)
SOTA.
32. Talk about something for no. 1. (En Ci)
JensenAckles, JensenAckles, Supernatural, Supernatural, blah blah drone.
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8? (David Henrie)
HAHA. Well he IS good-looking.
34. Where does no. 9 live? (Shiying)
I don't know, but she starts going home from the Redhill station, which allows us to sit there and pay about 60cents each and dream about tees which told people we weren't loitering.
35. What colour does no. 4 like? (Fiona)
Oops I do not know.
36.Are no. 1 and 5 best friends? (Nicole + Junhui)
Prolly.
37. Does no. 1 have any pets? (Nicole)
Remy!
38. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world? (Fina)
No. Haha.
39.What is no. 10 doing now? (Shiya)
Wondering if she should watch Twilight?

Funny quote of the day!
"Go donkey go!"

@ 10:22 PM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard