Friday, October 24, 2008
Well.
Actually she's quite funny, and nice. Just a bit harsh sometimes. Not a big tissue. So don't put her down, it isn't nice.
But I can't stand that thing. It restricts our freedom and SSS are soooooooo rude and disrespectful. I don't care if it's UG, it doesn't give them right to mistreat us like that.
There are 18 people online.
I can't believe Mavis is starting in December! :D It'll be soo fun okay. Except my friend sticks to Tuesdayy. D: Well it doesn't matter. I still have Joan, whose theory I do not understand. Going to Kovan Mavis when you stay in Jurong? Um..? But yeah, yeah, it's cool. HAHAHAHA. Sorry, inside joke. Credits to Shawn/Lester/Dexter.
When did I get from people online to Mavis?
Anyway the class reunion is soo screwed. And if we get a be-yourself thing isn't it like any other normal day with no significance at all? We've seen each other in Concord uniform, in normal, fun clothes and in the slightly serious Farewell outfits, but we've definitely never seen Nicole in a dress! (The thing I wore that day wasn't THAT bad, and it wasn't a dress. -.-)
And no one agrees on the date! ):
Oh well.
@ 2:47 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard