Monday, October 20, 2008
SCHOOL LIFE CONFESSIONS
[x]Talked back to a teacher - Mrs Ahem A.
[x] Been kicked out of class - Well, the Mrs R thing. And Mdm ML.
[ ] Worn pyjamas to school - ...
[ ] Had your tooth fall out at school
[x] Gotten lost in your school
[ ] Broken the dress code in school
[ ] Completely failed a test
[ ] Left class without asking
[ ] Missed a whole week of school
[ ] Thrown up in school
[ ] Been beat up at school
HOME LIFE CONFESSIONS
[ ] Argue with your parents a lot - Yeah, but not A LOT...
[ ] Argue with your brother(s) - What brothers?
[x] Argue with your sister(s) a lot
[x] Have your own room
[ ] Do your own laundry
[ ] Cook dinner once in a while
[ ] Are loud and obnoxious at home
[x] Wear pajamas when you are not going anywhere - :D
[x] You sleep in very long - If I can.
[ ] All you do is watch television - I read.
[ ] Your parents are divorced
[ ] Your family makes you cry alot
[ ] One or both of your grandparents live with you
[ ] You can't stand being with your parents
FRIEND CONFESSIONS
[ ]You currently dislike one or more of your friends
[ ] You are jealous of one or more of your friends
[ ] You have known a friend your whole life
[ ] Your friends are all taller than you - Shut up, Samuel Fang.
[ ] You have been ditched by a friend - Unless you're Salwa, who thinks people who leave her to walk alone has ditched her.
[x] You have memorized a friends phone number - I wouldn't say
friend...
[x] You have lost/forgotten a friends phone number
[ ] You have been to all of your friends houses
[x] You love most all of your friends - They're nice people.
HABIT CONFESSIONS
[ ] You bite your nails
[ ] You have an odd obsession with knives
[ ] You cannot sleep with the door closed
[ ] You cannot sleep with the door open
[x] There is at least one sound you cannot stand - "BARK BARK!" "SHUT UP, PEPPER!"
[ ] You write stories about mad cannibalistic serial killers - O:
[x] You are good at telling lies - Oooops.
LOVE CONFESSIONS
[x] You currently like someone. - ...
[ ] You want to kill one of your exes - What ex?
[x] You can stay committed for an unusually long time - WHAT UNUSUAL. D:<
[ ] You get bored of your crush/bf/gf easily
[ ] A crush/bf/gf has called you a bitch before
[ ] A crush/bf/gf has called you self- centered before
PERSONAL OPINION CONFESSIONS
[ ] You hate George Bush - OH CHRISTINE AND VICTORIAAAAA~
[ ] Abortion is horrible and should be illegal - It's the same discussion as mercy-killing I guess.
[ ] Gay marriage is fine to you
[ ] Boys make better friends than girls do
[x] The beach is an excellent place for a date - Like in the movies, eh?
[ ] Pink is an ugly color
[ ] Needles aren’t so horrible
[ ] Human flesh tastes like fine aged veal
[x] You have plenty of secrets - -.-
HAVE YOU EVER CONFESSIONS
[x] Fallen down the stairs - Not all the way.
[ ] Someone has tied your shoelaces together
[ ] Had a nail fall off
[ ] Captured, Manipulated, or Destroyed a soul by Ars Falcis
[ ] Had surgery
[ ] Slapped someone across the face - tempted.
[ ] Killed someone
[ ] Someone has called you a tease
[ ] You have been to Europe
[ ] You have worn something inside out for a whole day - I usually realise halfway.
THE SELF
[01] Name: Kimberly
[02] Nickname: None. I hate nicknames.
[03] Married: -.-
[04] Zodiac Sign: Leo
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 13, going on 14.
[07] High School: Crescent.
[08] College: I hope to get into NJC.
[09] Height: 158cm
[10] Weight: Um.
[11] Do you like yourself: No, notsincemymomtoldmeIwasfat. :P
[12] Piercings: Nooo.
[13] Right or left: I USE MY RIGHT HAND TO DO STUFF. (:
[14] Are you a freak: Yesss.
[15] Hair: Dark brown.
[16] Skin: What do you want me to say?
[17] Allergic: Dust. Sports.
[18] What are you doing now: What do you think?
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Decide a Science class.
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Eating out of a virtual Ruffles packet.
THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Parents.
[22] Siblings (included you): An older sister.
THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Nope.
[27] If yes, who is he/she: I thought I just said no?
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: ...
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: Nooo.
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): Noo.
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Um.
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Yeah! I didn't get one. (-.-)
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: Hello?
[34] Ever argue with your other half: Hi.
[35] You with your other half since: Since the pigs from Farmart started flying into Shop&Save to buy Ruffles.
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: WHADDAYOU THINK?
[37] Reasons you love your other half: My left arm loves my right arm alot.
[38] You and your other half in which stage: *hands Fiona eggs*
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo: What the hell?
[44] The enemy you hate the most (1only): Hmm. None?
[45] Your most beautiful girlfriend: ?
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: Wellllll. Samuel Fang. (WHO HAS A GIRLFRIEND, SO STOP ASKING. O:)
[47] The kind of girl you dislike the most: ?
[48] The kind of boy you dislike the most: Hmm.
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Um.
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nooo.
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Pluck the knife out, leave the wound.
[52] If your friend betray you: Same.
[53] If your friend woo your lover: TAKE HIM! :D
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Is he good-looking? (I'm kidding.)
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: *disgusted face*
THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: No.
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Nooo.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Mrs R!
[59] Always late to school/college: About 3 times. Tops.
[61] You love your seniors: Hmm.
[62] Senior who you love the most: ?
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Nice people, they are.
[64] Excellent result classmate: SSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: Sumedha, Wanjing, Sharmelee.
[67] Stupid people: Um. Kimberly. Jow. Rong. Xuan.
[68] Good looking people: ?
[69] Ugly people: ?
[70] Funny people: JunKang! XuanYi! Su! Salwa!
[71] Cute people: Which cute?
[72] Bad people: How do you define "bad"?
[73] Honest people: I don't lie. (I lie)
[74] Acting people: ELDDS?
[75] What kind of person are you?: Hated by all.
THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: EYES!
[77] Hugs or kisses: Hugs, despite my well-known personal space issues.
[78] Shorter or taller: I wanna grow taller. So SamuelFang/ShaoQi/Marcus can shuttup.
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: It actually depends.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Well.
[81] Listener or talker: I like an equal mix.
[82] Romantic or rich: ROMANTIC. I am so not a practical person.
[83] Good husband or good father: Hmm.
THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: How. Should. I. Know.
[85] Numbers of kid(s): 2. And older brother and a younger sister. What I've always wanted for myself. Anolderbrother.
[86] Career: An author. But if you stuff me with a teacher job I don't mind, as long as I don't have to study again.
[87] Salary: Hmm.
[88] Retirement age: Hmm.
[89] Properties value: Harh.
[90] Wishes: To smile at all the violet ray blumaroos.
TAG:
1. Nicole
2. Shammah
3. Christine
4. Salwa
5. Su.
@ 6:19 AM