Saturday, October 04, 2008
Oh shut up, I KNOW I'm supposed to be studying for Lit / Chinese / Math.
I can't.
Wonder why.
I'm going to fail history; now I can't get into NJC.
Thanks.
I'll fail Science too, which also means NJC has been kicked into the 'Shit-no-way-you'll-never-get-in" box.
Damn.
So instead, I shall post to YOU again.
Ohkay, on the other hand I shouldn't.
Because it probably wasn't your fault. But still.
What, what in the WORLD gives you the right to tell me what to do.
WHO ARE YOU?
Are you my friend?
No. Because you stabbed me in the heart.
So, who are you?
A classmate?
Sure. You're a temporary one.
Because I'm going back to Council. I'm leaving that - Math class because of COUNCIL, not because of some IDIOTIC JERK WHO HAS NO BRAIN WHATSOEVER who thinks just because he got hurt in some way or another, he can hurt others too. Yeah, I understand your pain, okay. I went through it, there have been people who talked to me afterwards and they were hurt too. I cried too.
But they were polite.
You? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? HOW COULD YOU BE THIS INSENSITIVE? I don't mind you talking to me, I really don't, but what is WITH you? How could you DO such a thing? Tell me not to go to your stupid class anymore? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WANT TO GO? Sure, I do. But it's not an excuse for me to put up with how EGO you are. I'm not going for you. YOU SHOULD MAKE AN EFFORT TO COVER UP YOUR EGO. Because it's getting wildy out of hand. I'm starting to hate you. I'm going, I AM SO GOING. My Math exam is on WEDNESDAY. I'm GOING to that STUPID class because there is NO OTHER CLASS that accomodates that. I will go. I will go even if it means you will CRY in the middle of it. I will go even if it means I'll have to go in my uniform. I will go even if Ms Cheryl Teo tells me not to. I will go even if, EVEN IF YOU STAND IN FRONT OF ME AND SAY, KIMBERLY DON'T GO IN.
I WILL GO.
And if I don't I'll fail and I know it. So I have to bloody go.
And you cannot stop me. Not at all.
Oops I wrote even though I said I wouldn't.
@ 2:48 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard