Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I had already planned out my whole post, then I forgot it all and ended up thinking about nothing but adding extra condensed milk to my Fuze Milo.
):
This is pathetic.
Hey hey
you you I just got a stupid thought.
Like sometimes I go into Retarded Mode eh, and I end up saying blardy instead of bloody. I just realised that if blardy means bloody, blood = BLARD!
Can you imagine?
"Mommy mommy I fell down and blard came out!"
Hahahaha.
Okay, that was retardedly embarrassing.
Joan uses the word 'slay' like she's a warrior, or something, and Shawn/Lester/Dexter are dragons.
Which is probably true, except the 'warrior' is a retard and neither Shawn Lester nor Dexter shoot fire. Well, not usually, anyway. I can't say what might happen when either Shawn or Lester flares up. Not pretty.
...
?
@ 2:39 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard