Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I am sucking on a coke lollipop and listening to the HSM2 soundtrack.
Why? You ask.
Because I
like lollipops remembered Lester challenged me about not knowing the song ZacEfron and VanessaHudgens sang when they first met. Hmm. I do okay.
Then I realised I only had the HSM 2 soundtrack, but not HSM.
Oh well. It'll do.
And now it's playing Sumedha's and Salwa's favourite song. Bet On It. -.-
Weirddd.
Why do they like it?
Anyway I didn't manage to quit today, much to my chagrin.
Oh well. I will suffer throughout the rest of 2008, I guess.
G----s suck.
@ 10:36 PM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard